Address：Originality Square, 798 Art District, Jiuxianqiao Road No. 2 Consult A Map
Brief：The Goethe-Institut is the cultural institution of the Federal Republic of Germany, operating worldwide. When the Goethe-Institut Beijing was established on 1 November 1988, it was the first foreign cultural centre in the PRC. From the beginning, it devoted itself to the promotion of the use of the German language, to provide access to knowledge and information about Germany, and to cooperate with Chinese partners in various cultural fields such as music, dance, theatre, film, visual arts and architecture.
- VR-Theatre: Meet Juliet | Meet Romeo
- Wim Wender Film Retrospective
- In Dialogue with Thomas Ruff
- Book Talk: Jin Xing in Dialogue with Li Yinhe
- Exhibition: Library of Unreadable Signs
- Red - A Theatre Project
- Concert: Musiklos
- Performance "ALIA: ZŬ TÀI"
- Exhibition: Data Fiction
- Grey Cube Exhibition: Buddhist Youths